PRP Hair treatment is an effective solution for people with hair loss and hair loss problems. PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is prepared from the person's own blood and does not contain any other substance. The blood is separated by special filters and centrifuge devices. The serum prepared for injection into the treatment site contains platelet-enriched plasma.
Platelets stop bleeding by forming a clot when there is an injury to the human body. It also contains growth factors that contribute to tissue repair and regeneration. PRP serum injected into the scalp area strengthens the scalp and hair and supports stem cells.
In which situations PRP Hair Treatment is preferred?
- In order to slower hair loss and thinning in case of genetic hair loss
- As a supportive treatment in hair transplantation applications
- In the solution of dandruff and oily hair problem
- Thinning of hair seen in women
Advantages of PRP Hair Treatment
- Since PRP is made from the person's own blood, there are no side effects.
- It is a practical, safe treatment with long-term results.
- Restores the strength of thinning hair.
- When applied after hair transplantation, it strengthens the hair roots and nourishes the skin.
How is PRP Hair Treatment done?
PRP hair treatment is done in two stages. In the first stage, 10-20 ml blood is taken from the patient. The collected blood is processed in special centrifuge machines for 15 minutes. When the centrifuge is finished, platelet-rich plasma is separated from the blood.
In the second stage, PRP serum is injected to the scalp. Micro needles are used during the procedure.
When does the treatment result and how long does it last?
The effects of PRP hair treatment begin to manifest after treatment. The number of sessions required depends on the reaction of the hair to the treatment.
The duration of action varies between individuals, but the average duration is between 12 and 18 months.