Scalp Micropigmentation is a non-surgical procedure for baldness. Epidermal micropigmentation with special devices is applied to mimic hair follicles. Specially produced organic dyes are applied for Scalp Micropigmentation. It can be applied for men and women.
Scalp Micropigmentation is not a hair transplantation method, but a cosmetic camouflage process. Helps the hair to look denser and thicker. After the Scalp Micropigmentation, one can return to his / her daily life.
In which situations is Scalp Micropigmentation preferred?
- Hair transplantation can be used as a complementary method if the person cannot reach a fuller appearance in their hair after hair transplantation.
- It can be applied for a more frequent appearance in people with hair loss and not enough donor area for hair transplantation.
- There is scarring in the nape of people who have hair transplantation by FUT technique. Scalp Micropigmentation may be preferred to cover the scar.
What are the advantages of Scalp Micropigmentation?
- Scalp Micropigmentation is not a surgical procedure. Therefore, the recovery time is short and the risk of infection is low.
- Immediate results can be obtained after the procedure.
- It can be applied in all kinds of hair loss cases.
- Hair transplantation can still be done after Scalp Micropigmentation.
How long is the hair simulation?
The average life of Scalp Micropigmentation is 3-5 years. This period may vary according to the skin structure of the person. For example, in a very oily skin structure, this period may be reduced, while in dry skin it may be longer.
Who does not apply hair simulation?
Scalp Micropigmentation does not apply to cancer patients, anemia patients, AIDS patients and pregnant women.
Considerations after hair simulation
- The treatment area should not come into contact with water for the first 24 hours. On the 2nd or 3rd day, you can take a shower with warm water without using any chemical shampoo.
- The solarium and sauna should be avoided in the first month and the treatment area should be protected from the sun.